2019 Spring CISTAR Technical Writer Intern
Title: CISTAR Technical Writer Intern
Duration: December 2018 – May 2019
Job Type: Part-Time (approximately 20 hours per week)
Eligibility: The ideal candidate will be a graduate student pursuing a degree in the Professional Writer’s program. Undergraduate students will also be considered.
Specifically, the selected candidate will assist with the annual report by performing tasks including but not limited to:
· Data collection
· Excellent mastery of English language.
· Ability to write reports and present in a team setting.
· Multitask and meet deadlines.
· Team player who can work effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
· Must possess an attitude of service to this NSF sponsored center, Purdue University, and its partners.
· Graduate Students: Graduate Assistantship ($15,071 salary plus semester tuition)
· Undergraduate Students: $15.00 per hour
· Interested candidates should send their resume, 2-3 writing samples and 2-3 references (contact information only, letters of recommendation are not necessary) to Brittany Bright, CISTAR Communications Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org by December 12, 2018.